Our name, is a new word, made up of two words, ‘Mindful’ and ‘Conscious’.
Mindscious 'adjective' : “blending mindful focus and conscious action to generate motivations for effective performance". Created 11:26, 20 May 2007.
The term 'Mindscious' was coined by Sylvie Carter, founder of the Mindscious Group to specify and describe a new experiential process, designed to empower 'unconscious' and 'conscious' thinking and action to grow leadership performance and productivity.
The Mindscious Group was founded in July 2007 to empower motivation, strategy and innovaiton for sustainable change. To achieve this we establisehd a number of exclusive alliances to deliver our ‘unique sourced’ proprietory methodologies and solutions.
We are a privately owned Australian company, made up of a number of talented alumni professionals who offer decades of collective experience working across the Private, Public and Not For Profit and Charity sectors. Business Licensed practitioners train and license practitioners in our unique proprietory methodologies and programs that support the development of high performing teams and organisational cultures where individuals go beyond merely surviving to thriving.
Our Point of Difference
What makes Mindscious different?
- Our passion for building internal capability
- Our exclusive license to accredit Business Motivational Map® Practitioners around the world.
- Our unique, proprietary tools and programmes providing the right framework for empowering motivation, strategy and innovation, for individuals, teams and organisations.
- Our positive psychology approach in anticipating and creating opportunities for transformational leadership
- Our online practitioner learning hub and resources, mixed with experiential ‘neuro scientific’ practices for ‘hardwiring’ learning.
- Our rich Alumni and Practitioner networking
Mindscious Group members believe that true leadership starts from within, embracing a 'beginner's mind' for the many possibilities that come with this.
"The future belongs to leaders who dedicate themselves to being open to possibilities
more consciously before they become obvious" Sylvie Carter, Founder The Mindscious Group