Provided exclusively through the Mindscious Group in Australia and New Zealand, a Motivational Map® is a self-perception online inventory, utilising unique proprietary algorithms that assist individuals, teams and their organisations identify, explore and plan for increased understanding of their unique motivators.
The tool automatically analyses responses and generates clear and easy to understand reports, that reveals each person's key motivators, and their level of motivation. Each report provides actionable advice on how to increase motivation where it matters.
95% of Map users said their Motivational Maps® accurately described their personal motivators
92% found the online questionnaire easy to complete and
97% found the information in their personalised report useful.
Author, Key Note Speaker and Creator of Motivational Maps, James Sale in the United Kingdom conducted extensive research into human motivation and a study of three primary sources:
- Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Edgar Schein’s Career Anchors
- The Enneagram, a personality profiling tool
Each Map is based on three clusters of motivation:
- motivation through your relationships,
- motivation through your own achievements, and
- motivation through your individual growth.
We know that nobody goes to work on a Monday morning because of their personality or leadership profile, they go because of their motivators!
Mapping motivations is the critical, often missing step to creating robust frameworks for change and or success. To empower productivity and performance you can map motivations and enhance your existing corporate programmes such as :
- Workforce Planning
- Induction and Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Skills and Training Investment
- Performance Management Programmes
- Personality and Psychometric Profiling
- Leadership and Development
- Employee Innovation and Cultural Change Programmes
- Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.