Certified Mindscious Motivational Team Map Practitioner (LP2)
BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE
Eligibility : Ideal for Business Coaches, Business Strategists, Change Management Consultants, Managers, Human Resources Professionals, Executive Coaches, and Business Owners. (Suggested 3 months debriefing of Individual Mindscious Motivational maps).
Are you looking to empower motivation and map it in teams? Team Motivational Maps are ideal for aligning values, building awareness and focussed action. Map-reading skills at the team level, build on analysis to:
- Identify & interpret the meaning and satisfaction scale of the 9 key dimensions of motivation
- Empower conversations on the topic of diversity and performance impacts of motivation in teams
- Communicate & connect in a deeper way
- Align mission, values and culture with team performance and engagement
- Evaluate employee engagement and productivity within a team
- Identify and better staff tensions/conflicts
- Increase and maintain motivations duing major cultural or structural organisational change
- Workshop facilitation skills, coaching and mentoring around motivators
- Enhance your professional development
- Career planning and transition, including induction or outplacement
Learn How Motivators Impact:
Learn how to accurately identify and interpret the meaning and impact of:
- The 9 dimensions of motivation and impacts for teams
- Unique KEY motivators
- Satisfaction scale for each motivator
- Conflicting motivators
- Motivators which impact others
- Coaching around motivators.
- Personal 1on1 support
- 10 complimentary Mindscious Motivational Maps included in certification
- Completion of 3 Team Motivation Maps case studies (1 can be an individual map case study)
- Empowered conversations with your clients and or stakeholders
- Access to online portal to create and distribute team maps
- Training with a small group of experienced practitioners.
- Up to 3 hours of casework mentoring in first year, by a senior practitioner
- Resources and handbook, additional articles and case studies
- Mentoring of 3 Team Motivational Map debriefing workshops
- Communities of Practice recorded webinar support calls
- (Optional) After certification, opportunity to subscribe to Alumni practitioner online dashboard and cloud based LMS 'learning and development' platform, giving you access to additional resources to further assist you to accelerate yours skills and achieve your desired growth targets.
Training Programme - online self paced LMS resources, plus virtual sessions and 1 Full Day Masterclass
Note Training Programme is inclusive of 10 x (free of charge) Individual Motivational Maps.
To learn more contact us today.
*Training Programme titles and order of delivery subject to change.